At the IESE library, which specializes in business information, we offer the following services to all members of the Alumni Association:
1. Free unlimited access in person
Access in person to the IESE libraries, both the Barcelona and Madrid campuses, in order to use all available resources and you can also:
- Keep up to date with news and trends.
- Find information about companies.
- Investigate markets or industry sectors.
- Prepare for job interviews or find remuneration data.
- Get to know the economic and business environment.
- Access statistics of any kind.
2. Online access
Free 24/7 online access to pay-for e-resources with your Alumni license, both on and off campus.
- Business Source Alumni Edition: contains the full text of academic journal, business and industry articles, as well as MarketLine Business Monitor market reports and country reports.
- Ebrary: multidisciplinary academic collection of more than 100,000 e-books.
3. Business Information Service
A search service for business information tailored to your needs. Experienced professionals will advise you on finding information on companies, industries and markets, socio-economic statistics of countries, etc. The searches are always made within the information sources which we have licensed for Alumni.
4. Training sessions
We offer free training to develop your skills in management and information location, as well as the use of information resources available in the library.
5. Alert services
You’ll be able to keep abreast of trends in management and economics and business news using the tools available in electronic resources, the Library blog (Biz Knowledge Watch) and on our Twitter and Facebook accounts And of course, the library also offers the traditional services of borrowing books and getting documents.
You can access our services here.