How to Optimize Your Profile in LinkedIn
Alumni Career Management Center
Develop your professional brand by optimizing your LinkedIn profile, the world?s number one networking site for professionals and the biggest talent-sourcing platform for recruiters.
This session will give you insight into how to build an attractive and eye capturing LinkedIn profile that will help you make a long-lasting impression, cover the basics and make your profile `pop? in the eyes of recruiters or potential partners and clients. Walk away with practical and tactical LinkedIn tips with Vicki Lambiri, Career Management Advisor.
During this session, you will:
- Make small changes to your profile that make a big difference
- Understand what you need to highlight or change in your profile to reach your career goal
- Learn how to make your profile visible to recruiters
- Explore and define the role of LinkedIn in your overall networking strategy
Please note, this session will not cover social selling techniques and the Sales Navigator tool.
- Vicki Lambiri joined IESE in 2006 and currently develops Career Management skills for IESE's Executive MBA students around the globe. Originally hailing from Chicago, she has relocated 5 times internationally living and working in Tokyo, Buenos Aires, Paris, and London before calling Barcelona home. Prior to joining IESE, Vicki worked as an intercultural consultant facilitating cross-cultural relocation programs specializing in the USA, UK, France, and Latin America. Early in her career, she was a marketing and communications professional for technology companies in San Francisco. Vicki holds a Communications degree from Northwestern University and a Master?s in International Relations from the University of California, San Diego.