- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- Why we collect the data we ask for.
- What lawful basis there is for this data processing.
- How long we keep the data for.
- Who receives your data.
- What your rights are.
- Data Controller:
IESE, University of Navarra (R3168001J)
Avenida Pearson 21
(Data Protection Officer)
- Purposes, lawful basis and retention of processed data that is sent through:
- To manage our alumni community so they can enjoy the advantages of belonging to this community.
- To validate, manage, administer, execute and develop all IESE activities.
- To offer coaching services, career guidance and job opportunities.
- To record images and/or sound during training courses and events for publication in any medium (website, social media, brochures, internal training), for the purpose of promoting IESE activities and sharing training experiences with third parties, as well as keeping a photographic log.
- To send information about activities, new developments, courses, events, programmes, services and products related to IESE, including by electronic means.
- To form part of the alumni website directory.
- To participate in worldwide business school rankings prepared by third parties.
Lawful basis: Membership agreement. Legitimate interest in sending IESE information and keeping a photographic log. Consent of the data subject for the use of their images and the transfer of their data to third parties for the purposes of rankings.
Retention: Until the alumnus voluntarily unsubscribes or withdraws their consent. The company shall retain, based on a legitimate interest, their images in the historical archive of IESE.
Requirement to provide us with your personal data, and consequences of not doing so.
The personal data requested is required to manage your requests and/or provide the services you wish to contract. If you do not provide this data, we cannot serve you correctly, or provide the service you have requested.
Recipients of your data
Publication of voluntarily provided data in the alumni directory, accessible from the website and app. The Financial Times, Eduniversal, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes and The Economist, or other similar organisations, and which may involve the international transfer of data to the United States for participation in the rankings.
Rights with regard to your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, if this has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract, or any relationship entered into previously.
Similarly, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of the same if it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request limitation of the handling of your data in certain circumstances.
- Raise objection to the processing of your data for personal motives.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for by the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person responsible at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right to be exercised and which personal data this refers to.
In case of disagreement with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, customised and analytical cookies, owned by both our website and third parties (Google Analytics). Our cookies never handle personal data or record surfing habits for advertising purposes.
Consequently, to access our website, and in accordance with Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, we request visitor consent upon accessing our website for the use of analytical cookies. Said cookies will only be activated after a reasonable period of time to allow the user to make a decision regarding their consent.
- Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss, and unauthorised access or processing.
- Updating of your data
For us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us about any changes, otherwise we cannot be held liable for its accuracy.